P3 Visa USA

U.S. Citizenship/Naturalization and Immigration Service by LAW IMM

The P-3 visa allows U.S. sponsoring organizations to bring in artists and entertainers who teach, coach music or theatrical arts, to participate in the development of culturally unique programs. A U.S. agent may also file petitions for those who are self-employed.

Spouses and unmarried children under age 21 may accompany or join the P-3 visa holder on P-4 visa status.

Consult Our  U.S. Work Visa Lawyers  at LAW IMM for P3 Visa USA >>

P-3 Quick Facts

  1. P-3 visa requires sponsorship by a U.S. sponsor (organization, company or agent).
  2. Applicants must have supporting documents that prove that they are recognized in their disciplines (i.e., have culturally unique skills).
  3. One of the prerequisites for filing a P-3 visa petition includes obtaining an advisory opinion from an appropriate labor organization.
  4. P-3 visa is issued for the period that the beneficiary/group is involved in the culturally unique activity but cannot exceed a year. The sponsor may apply for an extension of stay if required.
  5. Spouses and children under age 21 are eligible for P-4 visa but are not allowed to work.

Consult LAW IMM

P-3 Visa Process

  1. Our firm applies for and obtains an advisory opinion from the appropriate labor organization.
  2. On behalf of the sponsoring petitioner, we file the P-3 petition with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) along with the necessary documents establishing that the artists or entertainers possess "culturally unique" skills.
  3. Once the petition is approved, the applicant (s) applies for the visa at the U.S. consulate in his/her country of origin.

Consult U.S. Immigration Lawyers