EB4 Visa USA

U.S. Citizenship/Naturalization and Immigration Service by LAW IMM

EB-4 visa is the fourth of the five employment-based preference categories under which a foreign worker may obtain permanent residence (green card) in the U.S.

The EB-4 category is set aside for religious workers who, for the past two years, have been working as a minister, priest or member of a religious denomination with a nonprofit affiliate in the United States.

Consult Our U.S. Work Visa Lawyers at LAW IMM for EB4 Visa USA >>

EB-4 Quick Facts

  • EB-4 visa requires sponsorship by a U.S. employer, i.e., a non-profit religious organization.
  • The applicant must submit a letter from an official of the religious organization in the U.S. stating he/she has been a member of the denomination abroad for at least two years and has at least two years of experience in the religious vocation or occupation.
  • The letter should also state certain details about the position in the U.S., including how the applicant will be paid for the work and that the applicant does not intend to supplement his/her income with a second job, or depend on charity for support.

Consult LAW IMM

EB-4 Visa Process

  1. On behalf of the employer, our firm prepares and files the EB-4 petition along with the required documents.
  2. Once the petition is approved, the foreign national is notified and if in the U.S., he/she can file for adjustment of status. If outside the U.S., he/she may attain permanent residence visa at the local U.S. Consulate abroad.

Consult U.S. Immigration Lawyers