Law ImmigrationImmigration Blog
Home > Family Visas

Family Visas

Our experience and commitment to our immigration practice enables us to provide customized and personalized service to individuals and families seeking to come to the U.S. to study, work, or unite with their family members and loved ones.

In addition, our access to up-to-date information on the ever changing immigration rules and regulations allows us to provide resourceful advice and address issues pertaining to specific cases. We provide prompt, reliable and accurate service that ensures timely filing of petitions.

Note: Processing time for the visa application depends on the case and the type of visa being petitioned.

We provide assistance to individuals and families in the following areas of immigration:

K Visa (Marriage Based Temporary Visa Status)

To facilitate family unions and migration of loved ones, U.S. citizens are eligible to sponsor their fiancé (e) or spouse for temporary nonimmigrant visas and also petition for their permanent resident status. Fiancé (e) Visa
  • K-1 Visa - This Visa is for a U.S. citizen who seeks to bring his/her fiancée or fiancé to the U.S. for the purpose of marriage.

Spouse Visa
  • K-3 Visa - This Visa is for spouses of U.S. citizens who are waiting overseas for their U.S. permanent resident petitions to be processed.

Consult Our Experienced Immigration Attorneys
Please fill and submit the consultation form. Our expert Immigration Attorney will contact you promptly. Or call us at 855-593-6200 for immediate assistance.
Category :
Type :
Name :
Home Phone :
Work Phone :
Email :
Comments :
Secure Code: 


Quick Links



Our Specializations


About Us | Attorney Profiles | In The Community | From Our Desk
Processing Times | Case Success Stories | Client Testimonials | Checklists / Forms | News
Contact Us | Legal Disclaimer | Web Resources | Sitemap
© 2017 | Toll Free: 855-593-6200
Attorney Advertisement, U.S. Immigration Law Firm